The only thing I don’t like is about my particular MacBook. It’s a 2019 model
with four thunderbolt ports. It’s an Intel Core I-5 with one core at like 2.4
GHZ and 8 gigs ram. I mean this was probably the very base pro model my state
could buy, and it shows even in little things like moving from one message to
the next in a mail conversations, that’s sluggish in a good long conversations
of like 20 or so messages. Or am I doing something wrong?
Devin Prater
d.pra...@me.com

Https://devinprater.micro.blog

list.