Thank you all for the help. It in fact did come up talking with English plus beep selected. But, I’ve decided to return it. It’s just too cute by half for me with too many buttons and functions and all I need is really a scratch recorder to listen to my guitar/banjo playing. It’s probably a great unit but it doesn’t fit the bill for me and it’s gonna go back. The iPhone Voice Memos app or other recorders have all the functionality I’ll be needing.
Sent from my IPhone