Hi,

Well, I must have missed this one, admittedly.

Quite nice. His attitude is much more positive, and it obviously shows he did
some research this time around. Saying that, finding help for the Mac isn't
that hard, really. It's all in the Mac help if you enter into the search box. I
have personally found everything documented I wanted to know, and explored it
on my own since then. Either that, or I'll quickly go through Apple's website.
That is the only thing I do not agree with, but otherwise, I agree from this
point. I think we should, by all accounts, respect the fact they are at least
making the effort now to retract their statements for good, and try to rectify
their previous mistakes.

Regards,
Nic
Skype: Kvalme