----- Original Message -----
  From: Sarah Alawami
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 1:55 PM
  Subject: Re: Mac Mini and idea for MacBooks

  actually I use a macbook prow and this is my first mac. and it sure won't be
my last. the pro is more powerful with 4 gigs of ram and a 2.3ghz processor 1
fire ware port and 2 usb ports plus an either net port and a built in card
reader. This thing has been nothing but a dream for me and it has gotten me to
do a lot of things I could not have done before or would not have wanted to do
on my old clunker of a laptop.
   Take care.