and now my bf's phone won't even sink with itunes on windows side. he can't
remove itunes or nothing. I"ve been trying to help him solve that problem but
my knoledge is very limited when it domes to stuff like this. As to my other
friens phone his was connected correctly but itunes never saw it according to
what he said.