Hi everyoneI've ben challenging myself to use the Mac all weekend, to discover
what I can through the "getting started" manual, and I'm only trying to ask
questions when I can't locate answers with the resources I have.  :I am
wondering if there is a parallel process to the windows version of selecting to
end of document and deleting, or to the beginning of document and deleting.  On
the pc, if I wanted to selet and delete such a chunk, I did so with
ctl/home/delete, or ctl/end/deleteI could select words using ctl/shift/arrows.
Today I had to delete a bunch of stuff letter by lettr because I couldn't find
the parallel way to do it with the Mac.
Any hlep would be much appreciated.  I am still also having difficulty getting
links to open up in email.  Sometimes the data dector will work, but the
choices are then only "new to do", or "copy link".  Can someone clarify these
choices and how to use them.
I thank you for your continuing patience with me.

Carolyn