It's already happening. Youtube, the biggest streaming service on the face of
the planet are adopting HTML5, other major companies are following suit and I
have to say I for one will not miss flash or any of adobe's other inaccessible
half hearted pieces of software junk. I struggled with it for years under the
other OS and haven't seen much improvement even there so I can't say I'm going
to miss it whatever apple decide to do. If anyone's using an iPhone or iPad or
Touch, you don't use flash on there at all. can you say you're missing it? I
can't get any site with flash to work productively. good for those of you who
have managed to do so.