I'm really confused. Even apple endorse them on the voice over indepth page.
I've installed them, they're sitting in system prefs but not showing up in
voice over whatsoever and they don't work in system voice either. I can see
them but it also tells me every time I hit cepstral in system prefs, that it
needs to relaunch system prefs to view cepstral. Anyone know the email to this
company. I'd like to buy them but only if they work.