Hello,

In my long experience with Cepstral voices, I've had nothing but trouble. I was
obliged to buy Canadian French voice Isabelle 5 years ago when Cepstral voices
were the only non-English voices that would sort of work with VoiceOver. I had
so many crashes it was horrible.

I tried the updated Isabelle out of curiosity, paying an update fee for my
pains, and this time she was even worse.

These voices that are supposed to work with Snow Leopard are all still in Beta
as you can see from the file names. Here is the link for Alison for anyone who
wants to risk it:
<http://downloads.cepstral.com/cepstral/macosx/Cepstral_Allison_macosx_5.2.0b3.dmg>

You get a much better deal with the Infovox iVox voices for most languages, and
they really work.

Cheers,

Anne