Hello Rossy,
I had tried it before but I test again now and it's not a solution.
It can convert them to mp3 but the result is still one big file.
There is a kind of bookmark  for aca-files or acc files that saves the position
where you stopped with reading but this don't work on other devices outside the
mac.

So, the conclusion at this moment: I am still looking for a solution.

a second way of working:
perhaps I can force pages or another editor to save every page of a document to
a single file and then, I can modify the workflow so that every file is
recorded as a mp3.

Some suggestions are very welcome.

best regards,
William
Op 6-mei-2010, om 21:50 heeft rossy het volgende geschreven: