He all,
I was plaing with audacity in combination with the daisy pipeline project.
The daisy pipeline should have a plugin for audacity to convert it to a
daisybook but, the setup and the corresponding settings are not easy to setup.
If someone else has experiences with this, it would be nice if you want to
share this.

best regards,
William
Op 6-mei-2010, om 21:50 heeft rossy het volgende geschreven: