  From: Carolyn
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 10:53 PM
  Subject: Re: Mail and trash

  Ok, but I can't get things to move from the inbox into trash or something
called "q.com trash."  It says they don't allow things to be moved into them.
Rebuild isn't doing much, and "use this mailbox for" is all dimmed.
  Guess I may need to take this up with tech support.  Thanks anyhow for
trying.<grin>
  Carolyn