Thanks that seemed to do the trick.  :)  I appreciate the time you took to help
me.  I was not in the options tab but in the info tab and that's why it wasn't
working.  :)  I prefer to keep the tracks for the chapters so at this time I
don't plan to join all the tracks into one.  I am glad to know of this option
as this may be an option I need in the future.  Will these other third programs
give you the option of keeping the book separated into tracks or will it join
them all into one track?

Thanks,
Christina