Hello Allison; Thanks a lot. that no cost conference sounds like what I've been looking for. That gives me a way of recording podcast either just me or an interview. and after you record, then you download the media file. that makes sense. then do i use my feed burner to do the same thing with the podcasts? Any other pointers in this area would be greatly appreciated. please send me the url and I'd love to listen to your podcasts. a friend of mine seams to think that once i get going it will be an opportunity for me to reach people outside of the usual carnvial type websites. well thanks again and take care, max On May 21, 2010, at 9:59 PM, Allison Manzino wrote:

Hi Max,

Well I have two sort of low cost solutions. One for podcasting itself ishttp://www.podbean.com

They are pretty low cost depending on how gigs of storage space you want. If you just want something to record phone interviews, I have a free solution it's called
http://www.nocostconference.com

You create a conference number, receive a pin code, and once the two parties enter the pin code there is an option to record the call. I have used it and it works flawlessly. It's clearer than Skype, You create an account online with no cost conference and you are able to download the mp3 from your dashboard file. I will do a podcast on Imike and Amadeus as that will probably be my go to audio solution.

I hope that helps.

Allison