It might be as when I was going to do a podcast for transmit the ftp server I
was going to work on quit.

Anyways I hav the podcast done if anyone wants an unedited copy here is the
link.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1672188/a_look_at_transmit.mp3

It should be living by the time I send gthis message or about 10 minutes after.

>>> http://www.erik-burggraaf.com