HI,
I am working in a cognitive neuroscience lab and need to make
extensive use of spreadsheets. I'm trying to use iWork 8 to open an
Excel spreadsheet in Numbers, but I can't get the darn thing to read
it properly. When I interact with the scroll area, I see three
items--two images and an item labeled "unknown"--not exactly helpful.
Is it worth trying to mess with the Mac, or  would I be best off just
using JAWS and MS Office? Minimal support is not going to cut it, so
if this is all that VoiceOverhas to offer  at this point, I'd rather
not waste energy trying to make it work. Also, for those of you who
are power users of JAWS, do you find that JAWS and VMWare work well
enough, or would you suggest that I use Bootcamp? I currently have
FUsion installed, but before I go to great lengths to remap the keys
to work with JAWS, I want to be sure that doing so is worth my time.
Thanks very much in advance.

Lindsay