I'm with you Olivia.  There seems to be no consistancy with VO and the regular
Facebook site.  I use the Mobile site myself, but it seems to be very slow at
times.  Most of the time when I do a VO[ to go back a page, it seems to stall
and take forever to back up a page.  It would be nice to have a seemlessly
functional Facebook page wouldn't it?  :)