From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Donna Goodin
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 5:51 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Facebook and Safari 5?

I hate to tell you this, but this morning, when I tried to log into
www.m.facebook.com, it was gone.
Take care,
Donna
On Jun 10, 2010, at 12:20 PM, Maxwell Ivey Jr. wrote:

> hello;  I know there are some people on this list that have had success
using the regular or lite version of faceboo, but the only one i can use
reliably is the mobile version.  and this limits me because i can't use
their aps or go to chat sessions.  I too am waiting for the next update
before going to safari five.  good luck, max
> On Jun 10, 2010, at 8:56 AM, Olivia Norman wrote:
>
>> I can't get FB to work with safari five, but then again, I didn't like it
much with safari four, either.  I found the main page to be very cluttered,
and not very accessible.  How did you have success navigating it, eric?
>> Olivia
>> "Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower" Steve Jobs
>>
>> On Jun 10, 2010, at 6:49 AM, erik burggraaf wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, I've not had any problems with fb under safari four.  If anything
the experience should be richer under safari 5, but I too have been scared
off by the problems.  I'm hoping they come out with a 5.1 or 5.01 sometime
in the next few weeks that solves some issues.

>>> By the way, how do the nightly builds of webkit stack up against safari
5?

>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Erik Burggraaf
>>> User support consultant,
>>> Website: http://www.erik-burggraaf.com
>>> Toll-free: 888-255-5194

people seem to be having.  But I'm wondering if anyone has tried using
Facebook?  I'm getting really tired of having to switch to my PC every time
I want to post to Facebook.