Hi,

It doesn't solve the problem.  It fixes it so that refreshing the page works
80% of the time.

There is something else that I've been doing and it has worked every time for
me.  When you go to audible.com, shut down vo, refresh the page, and wait for
several seconds.  Then restart vo and find the html content.  I've found this
to be very reliable.
Hope this helps.