Of course, you can listen to Audible content on the Mac in iTunes, on your iPod, and most likely on your iPhone, etc. I can't swear on a stack of bibles, but I'm pretty sure all Apple devices are Audible ready. You can always subscribe to audible, listen on your Apple product, and when you find a friend with Windows, activate your Stream.

I think it's a good idea for us to contact Humanware and Audible to ask how to activate the Stream using a Mac. We all know it can't be done yet, but both companies are more likely to put a wiggle in it if they get lots of inquiries, rather than one or two. I've been an Audible subscriber for about six years. My experience has been that audible tends to respond sooner rather than later. If they notice lots of inquiries about something, they start tracking the number of inquiries on the subject and are more likely to respond if the numbers are up.