Hey Olivia, I notice others have replied to you with the suggestion of the
Apple Store app. this is what I would have suggested as well. did it work?

  NOw a couple of more suggestions about your and others' general issues.

• have you repaired permissions? -Just a little black magic to throw into the
mix. :)

• have you downloaded / installed the combo update of 10.6.4? Sometimes this
can help with strange issues.

• Lastly, you might consider backing everything up to a time machine backup,
wiping your drive, installing the 10.6.4 combo update and then letting your new
system be restored from your time machine backup.

  Admittedly this last step is a bit annoying but it can work wonders! :)

  Hope this helps and have a great night!…

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: