That's not necessarily true.

I've had know bad experience on the Apple site regarding bugs.  I couldn't pre
order my iPhone yesterday because every tom, dick and harry was trying to do
the same thing and crashed the system.  Maybe the people testing don't have
audible accounts?  I think you might be being a little to harsh.  I think they
oh you a quick solution to the bug and that's about it.  It's been my opinion
they do this more often than not regarding accessibility bugs.  I think we
should keep in mind Apple probably loses money with voiceover.  I'm not saying
not to be angry or annoyed but just keep it in perspective.  What do you think
freedom scientific would have given you for your troubles?  Hell, you would
probably have to weight till the next upgrade of Jaws to get a fix for the bug.
 An update you would have no doubt have had to pay for.  lol