Anne:

to my knowledge, your the first person who actually is logging on to audible
and not experiencing the problem with Safari 5.  I know, there's been many who
went there and didn't have a problem, however, I don't think they logged on.
This, however, is quite interesting indeed. Do you use IChat?  If so, are you
haveinga problem with that?  you may have already answered, but, I am not
keeping track of who just what the problems are.
For the record, I am using last years Mac mini and definitely have the problem
with audible.  However, I haven't yet ben able to duplicate the problem on the
apple site. This is quite odd, and, possibly is the reason it's taking Apple a
while to figure this out.