Someone mentioned this earlier but, maintenance.  I bet if we took a pole less
than half the people on the list have some kind of 3rd party anti malware or
anti virus software on their Mac.  Its just one less thing that needs serious
consideration right now.  That will probably change in the future as Macs
become more common place in the home and work place.  But for now,  en enjoying
it.  A long with no disk defragmenting.  lol