Hi Mary and all,

I was under the impression that the Intel Reader was a portable device. Well, I
think it is unless you use it with the capture station. I thought in listening
to podcasts and demos about this product, that the great thing about the Intel
Reader is that you don't have to be tied to a  computer. It's funny that the
voice on Intel reader
I think is Loquendo Susan, she's as clear as a bell. But on Mobile Speak she's
garbled.

Allison