Hi Bryan,

You move slightly to the left or right of an app to just move it's position.
For example, if I have my mail app in the top left of the screen row 1 column
1, and the app next to it is my camera app in row 1 column 2 and I wanted them
to switch positions I would double tap the mail app and hold.  Then slide my
finger slowly to the right.  First I will here voiceover announce when I'm over
the camera app.  If I leave my finger there for about 2 seconds it will create
a folder.  If I don't stop and keep moving to the right voiceover will say r
now in row 1 column 2.  Then I just lift my finger up and my mail app will have
switched positions with my camera app.  If your moving to the right the row and
column is announced to the right of the apps you move passed.  If   If moving
to the left the row and column is announced to the left of the app your moving
passed.

I hope that wasn't too confusing.  lol