Hi Chris,
This is a known problem that we can't drag and drop objects in the finder.
apple knows already of this issue but it seems that they are not planning to
change this in the near future.
It's frustrated, I know but, there is a good alternative like described in the
mail of Rossy.

I use this script and I have linked the hockey command+option+shift+x to do
this task.
It goes fast enough for me but, of course, a natural command+x should be better
:(

Hope this helps,
best regards,
William

Op 30-jun-2010, om 01:23 heeft Chris Moore het volgende geschreven: