Annie,

To activate it:
1. copy your license number.
2. Navigate to MoveAddict in your Applications folder.
3. Bring up the contextual menu with Control-Option-m and select "View Package
Contents."
4. In the Contents window, navigate to the Resources folder and find the
application named "MoveAddict Preferences" and open it.
5. Navigate to the"about" tab and you'll find the License button which will
open a window with a field for your email address and a field for your license
number.

Note that there seems to be a dialog box that sometimes appears. The last image
in the window, I suppose, is an OK button of some type. route the mouse to the
image and do a mouse click.

HTH,

Slau