Hi Jon,

I don't know that the developer would necessarily get into creating a System
Preference pane now that he's completed the application in it's current form,
although it's entirely possible he might consider it in the future. I suppose
it would be a question for him if someone's interested in asking. Personally, I
think this application, which runs in the background, does essentially one
thing and does it seamlessly and transparently so I don't feel it's something
that requires a preference pane in System Preferences. Once the couple of
parameters are set, I doubt anyone would have a reason to change them.

That said, creating an alias would probably work just fine. It's not something
that someone could create on a given system and share with others since it's
specific to the paths of a given OS file system. Creating an alias, though, is
a very simple thing and, now that it's an easy prospect to simply move the
alias with MoveAddict, one can create the alias within the Resources folder,
cut it and paste it to the Applications folder. I'll give it a test run and, if
it doesn't work, I'll report back.

Slau