From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Deb Lewis
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 5:33 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Need Basic Help About Running Windows

OK Gang.  I read a ton of posts on this but it's like jumping into the
middle of a conversation. So could someone help me by starting at the
beginning.

I just got a MacBook and I do need to run Windows on it for convenience and
because some things I do just don't exist in the Mac world.

I know it has BootCamp already on it and my co-worker (not using screen
access) installed Windows and runs that on her Mac at will. But you're all
talking about a lot of other ways to do this. What is the best way, what
choices do I need to make, and what specifically do I need to get.

Sorry if it's been covered. But after reading posts for an hour from the
archives I don't know this yet. LOL. TIA.

Deb

** For the best music and the most friendly chat
visit our program schedule and Ride with us at:
http://TheRideRadio.net