From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Garry Turkington
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 9:04 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Need Basic Help About Running Windows

Hi,

Not wanting to state the obvious but you will need to install your
screen reader of choice within the Windows environment, be it a dual
boot under Bootcamp or a virtual machine under VMware Fusion.  I know
there was historically some problems in getting Jaws to work properly
under Fusion because of the jaws key not always being recognised, not
sure if this is still a concern or if it also applies to Window Eyes
or other Windows screen readers.

I will say though as someone who fought with various dual and
multi-boot setups for years I am a huge fan of virtualisation -- use
it heavily on a Windows platform -- and would never want to go back.

Garry