Hello all,

I'm writing to talk a little bit about a site that I just found out about
called lockerz. I was brought on to this when my grandmom told me about a free
ipad she saw which was a scam and the site wasn't even online. So I was bored
and was scanning the web and all I kept getting were sites coming up claiming
to be free but you had to subscribe to these damn offers so you ended up
signing up for all this crap and spending money for trials that eventually you
had to cancel anyway.

Lockerz is a site that allows you to gain points and then redeem those points
for purchandize. The site is accessible with voiceover to an extent but thus
far I really haven't had any issues with it. there are videos that really
aren't of any value, you just watch them to get points, then  you answer
questions on the site to get point they are pretty dumb questions but it's
points all the same and it doesn't matter what answer you pick you just get
rewarded for whatever youpick. If you decide that you want to redeem your
points or some kick ass murch, all you need to do it click on redeem at the top
and then go to whatever category you want like electronic, clothing or whatever
you want to redeem for. in the electronics section there are things like imacs,
macbooks, ipads, ipods etc etc.

It is free however it is invite only so if this sounds like a possible option
for you, then reply back to me off list with your email address in the body and
I will send you an invite. Again, this is not a scam you can even search for
youtube videos where people actually got their murch and unbox it.

Take care all
Cody