Hi:
You can do the same with Swagbucks. They have items in their store as well as
gift cards. They have ipods, computers, mp3 downloads, iphones, etc. The site
works well with VO, and their customer service is very helpful. I personally
like the gift cards so you can save up for stuff. The iTunes cards are going to
get a lot of use. LOL.
Sarai Bucciarelli
Personal Come join me on www.swagbucks.com/refer/sdbuccia