  From: Simon Fogarty
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 5:13 AM
  Subject: RE: word processing and spred sheets on ipad

  Apple store, wow, that would be a great Idea. I think the closest apple store
to me is in brisbaine austrailia, about 3 hours flying time from here.

  We have a couple of apple dealers or stores that sell apple products, but no
apple stores.

  As for checking out the device, I purchased one and have been using it for
everything else, but I'd like to have acces to word processing and spred sheets
if possible.

  I wondered how accessible numbers was with vo? Has anyone tried it?

  And thanks for the thought, but it's just not possible.