Did that and it took at least 15 minutes to boot. So no pun intended I went
bootcamp all the way and i could not be more happier. lol!

S Ok I admit I was running vm from the bootcamp set up, that is I made vm read
my bootcamp partition. Now that I have that set up though I want to change not.

Take care.