Hello!

First, depending if you want the time spoken with Apple's Speech Manager, you
don't need to check the "Allow VoiceOver to be controlled with AppleScript"
checkbox under the "General" category. Non-AppleScripted commands will still
work as expected without this checked, and even some AppleScripts such as Speak
Time and Date. Part of the disadvantage to using the Keyboard COmmander with
scripts is that it takes them a while to load, as they apparently are not kept
in memory, which you will notice if you try doing it twice rapidly as opposed
to doing it once in a while.

It seems to currently be faster to hit Control-F8, then hit the left arrow once
to get to the time.

Regards,
Nic
Mobile Me: nic2...@me.com