Hi Rafaela,

My name is Merlinda, and I am a sighted software developer located in
Ottawa, Canada. I am also part of the InDaisy Reader software
development team. I see that some of you are discussing how to use
InDaisy Reader to read books from Bookshare. Here is just a short
description on how to do so:

For encrypted Daisy books from Bookshare, unzip the downloaded zip
file with your password and then re-zip it again without any password.
Use iTunes File Sharing to transfer your rezipped Daisy book into
InDaisy Reader.

For unencrypted Daisy books from Bookshare, the downloaded zip file
can directly be transferred into InDaisy Reader using iTunes File
Sharing.

Please use VoiceOver to read out the text of the book. The auto-resume
and navigation capability
for text-only Daisy books, still needs to be improved. We will also
add the speed adjustment and navigation by page features into future
release of InDaisy Reader.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Regards,
- Merlinda