Hi Scott,

Thanks for asking. We plan to add narration speed adjustment for Daisy
books that contains audio. This is because a number of people are
requesting for it.
We are also considering adding a separate text to speech option, as
this can work with synchronized text highlighting of text only Daisy
books. It would be good for people who needs it.

Regards,
- Merlinda