Hi All,
In light of my recent query about VO & MS Word, I'm very pleased by
these job announcements.  I'd like to propose at least two more that
Apple consider: customer service reps who can demonstrate the access
features based on first-hand, in-depth experience, and someone who
will write a truly useful user manual for VO.  Don't get me wrong: I
think Apple has made amazing advances in assistive tech.  This is why
I'm eager to have a company that is riding an unprecedented wave of
financial success (and one that boasts extraordinary customer service)
devote a tiny portion of these profits to paying people whose sole job
is explain how the features  work.  I think I read on this list that
someone is compiling an informal manual; if this is true, make Apple
pay you for your hard work, just as the company surely paid someone to
write all the other manuals.  And if I'm missing where I can get info
beyond posting queries to this list, reading through the (not very) in-
depth user guide, or watching the sorry short videos, please do tell!

Feeling feisty on a Friday, cathyk