The problem is your provider probably hosts spamming customers so their IP
ranges end up in black lists.  Spam Haus is a good example of these services
that track spam based on IP addresses.  Also note if you run your own SMTP mail
server on mobile IP space or space that's known and recorded with ARIN as
remote access ranges you'll automatically be included in some blacklists.  Not
everyone uses these services but many companies use comercial antispam
solutions that grab a lot of this data to build their rules sets.  I'm
absolutely certain from the several messages on this thread that I've seen so
far that your experiencing some variation on this theme.

Thanks
Scott