Wondering why I couldn't get the blasted dates to show.  Thanks.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

A Very Proud and Happy Mac User!!!

E-Mail:
rforetjr at comcast dot net
Skype Name:
barefootedray

On Sep 14, 2010, at 9:22 PM, Mike Arrigo wrote:

Hi Mary, this is indeed a problem site, I do have a wrk around though. Move
your voice over cursor to the date you want, and press control option command
f5 to place the mouse on the item. Now press control option shift space to do a
mouse click, this calendar seems to require actual mouse clicks to work, it's
bad design on their part though.