Hi Mary! and all!
I've had another look and I am not having the same trouble as you and others!
Mike says to bring the cursor to vo cursor and then do a mouse click!
All I can say is I do not need to do this!
I've found a quick way to get to the table, using the rota vo+u go to the
table's part and it is the only table select it, then I can go to the city
button select one then I scroll right past the clickable text to departure
link, vo+sp bar that then scroll right again past adults button children button
promo code until I get to the month which is set on sep each side of the month
name is <than or >than I went to >than and vo+sp bar and scrolled left back to
the month name and it changed to Oct.
Then scrolled right along to the year changed that in the same way with >than,
scrolled right again then comes the days letters s, m, t, w.... After that are
the numbers which all have links selected one and I went to the departure field
and the date was all there!
I also did the same for return date!
I hope this helps!
Colin.