I really just messed with the Apple Airport Utility and went through the
setup step by step.  I noticed that my printer was not initially showing up
listed as a USB connected device in the utility.  I really just played around a
little with the settings and shut off the printer and powered it back on.  All
of a sudden, Bingo, it was there and I then could print as normal.  When I
switched to a wireless printer, it was recognized instantly and it took all of
about ten seconds to get working.

Take Care

John Panarese