Hi!

The Mac already has native ways to write to NTFS, anyway, without introducing
software just by enabling it through Terminal. Apparently, that solution works
for some people but not everyone, unless they are missing some steps.

Also, the downside to doing this is you have to enable it on a per volume
basis, so when it is ejected, you have to reenable the read/write. I suppose
software would take care of that, of course, though I wish it wasn't necessary
to make the change stick. It's apparently because of security reasons, though.

Regards,
Nic