Hi,

Try quick nav, by pressing the left and right arrows simultaneously. Then, many
navigation tasks can be handled from the arrows alone. Specifically:
Down+right: Interact
Down+left: stop interacting
Up+right and up+left: change the rotor setting (which is what you navigate with
up/down arrows in quick nav)
Up/down: navigate by whatever the rotor is set to
Left and right: Navigate as with vo+left and vo+right

Then press left and right together to go back to regular navigation.

Does this help?
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY