From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Teresa Cochran
Sent: 10 October 2010 18:37
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Can keyboard only navigation ever be...

Hi, Neil,

I'm commenting before I read the other replies, so that I can give you my
own response to what you've written.

First, you can use QuickNav in Voiceover, which will give you most
screen-reader commands with two fingers on one hand.

Secondly, in my experience, when one application freezes on the Mac, this
doesn't take down the entire session and cause a blue screen. It's only
necessary to force-quit the misbehaving application ancd stay in the
desktop. I've gone for weeks without restarting the desktop, much less
restarting the computer. I have never done this on Windows. This, to me, is
a big plus.

Teresa