OK, so I realize that I can do mail on my mac, but what can I do about
accessing aol or msn messengers on the Mac. Here's my deal.

Been using a MacBook pro for a while, mostly booting into win xp using
bootcamp. Well, kind of think I am stupid for doing this, and figured that
maybe it's time to learn mac osx leopard. So, going to remove the bootcamp
partition, at least I think I may do that, not entirely sure, and want to
make sure I can still get on msn or aol. I think there's a program called
adium, but not sure. Haven't gotten very far into this. So, any help you can
give me would be huge. Thanks.

--

Damon Fibraio

screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibr...@comcast.net. skype: dfibraio

Find me on facebook as Damon fibraio or twitter as dfibraio

personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com.

Band web site: Days Before Tomorrow, http://www.daysbeforetomorrow.com