From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of heather kd5cbl
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 6:32 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple's event next wednesday

I like vo but I was wondering if apple will allow other screenreader
programs to opperate on the mac.  I was just thinking about this because, I
have jaws and NVDA on my windows computer.  So when jaws is giving me grief,

I can switch to NVDA which usually tells me what jaws won't or when jaws is
stuck.  I like plan b if plan a does not work.  Heather