Hi Kevin:
My guess is that if you use a pc keyboard, your Mac will stage a rebellion, and
blow up and self destruct!!!!  Ok, not really.  But, having been a pc user and
made the switch, I'd strongly recommend getting one of these nifty little Apple
Wireless keyboards for around $60.  You'll have a much easier time
transitioning.  But, that's just my opinion.

Carolyn Haas
chaas0...@gmail.com