Hi!

First question.

Did you install the drivers? I assume you have, in which case, you shouldn't
have a problem at all with these keys when using the regular built-in keyboard,
at least. You may want to check if the home and end keys work separately. I
have only had this issue with the Apple Wireless Keyboard, interestingly enough.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Regards,
Nic